Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kara and Benjamin's Wedding Day

The wedding was wonderful.  I LOVE out door weddings!  I love the great natural light it provides me. As a photographer I feel it gives me a lot of room to be creative.  The dress Kara is wearing has been worn like 8 eight times through out generations in her family.  Great grandmothers, aunts, cousins…… talk about a family tradition.  Check out those bridesmaid dresses!  She had those handmade from a gal on Etsy, so cute.  They are both big into antiques so when he found those blue jars he knew he had to have them!  Her handy parents D.I.Y a few things and vuala- (I know that is a real word, you try to spell it) they made those amazing chandlers! I tried to steal one on my way out but I thought I might look a bit silly on a latter in the middle of all the dancing.








Come see their slideshow here!

No comments: