Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, April 2, 2012

Words of wisdom

I was speeding to an appointment over the weekend when a wise piece of advice my father had given me popped into my head.  Now you have to know a bit about my father to appreciate this particular piece of advice because he is the most honest man on the planet.  We had a large family.   I had five brothers growing up and whenever we would go out to eat, which was never, we would buy two large sodas to be shared by the eight of us.  Our Father would not allow us to just refill our cups, he had us pay for them.  "because" he would say,"the free refills do not pertain to people sharing."
So as I was speeding I had to chuckle at the memory of my father saying to me, "Don't speed at night darlin, it is harder to spot the cop cars in the dark."  Thanks for all the words of wisdom Dad.


No comments: