Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, March 5, 2012

What more could I want?

Sometimes I don't know what to write.  I am not a good writer.  My grammar sucks, my spelling is awful and my punctuation- bad.  I try to be real about what I share.  And then I wonder if I share too much.  Sometimes I meet my clients and they know so much about me I am a little embarrassed.  But who I am is all I know so that is what you get!
Between all the nursing, the working, editing, wrestling, cleaning, playing and loving my weeks go by pretty darn quick.  I feel my life blowing by.  I recently turned 29 and everyone keeps telling me how old I am.  And you know what,  I am good with this place that I am at at 29.  I have 4 amazing children,  a wonderful relationship with my husband, a job I adore, a good relationship with God, my health and my happiness.  I like where I am, now in this life and I feel super lucky to feel that way.  Every night I go to bed full of happiness and gratitude.  What more could I want at 29?

No comments: