Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hunger Games



The sun was out for this shoot!!! Yeah.  I love myself a little sun flare!  Things at this house are crazy.  I have been working like a busy bee to get my new website up and running and boy is it tricky.  I am struggling with all the logistics of getting it to go live.  But it is all designed and ready to go so that totally rocks!!
So excited for Hunger Games to come out.  Can I get a whoot woot.  I think we will make it a full on ladies night.  Dinner and everything.  Maybe even dessert, after the popcorn.  Gotta have popcorn at the movies.  Blows my mind that they can charge a million bucks for popcorn.  Totally crazy.  But I will go and I will buy I and I will have them put extra toxic chemical butter on it and then lick my fingers in personal disgust.
More images from this shoot soon!!

No comments: