Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby girl,
When I think of your arrival I am anxious.  Anxious at how your arrival will go.  Anxious at how you will fit onto our family.  Anxious at how nursing will go.  But so excited to look into your eyes, to have you sleep in my arms.  To have your siblings hold you and kiss you and smother you.  You could not have picked a family to come to that would love you more.  I fear that it will all go so fast, as it seems to always do and that I wont remember it.  I wont remember the baby smell or the cuddling or the baby sounds.  You will have to be tough to fit into our family, we do a lot of wrestling and football in our home.   As well as laughing and eating Daddies yummy homemade gluten free cookies.  Stella, we love you…… see you in 25 days or so.  
                                                              Love Mommy

No comments: