Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cool blokes

This morning Logan is making bacon and pancakes…. yummmy.  I am getting things all packed up for Bethany's wedding this afternoon.  It is going to be sunny, well at least not rainy.  My three year old is humming twinkle twinkle while my daughter is throwing a fit in her bedroom.  Good morning sunshine.  Oli is reading books far to advanced and asking me questions that I don't know the answer to.  I then try to make it look like a good teaching moment and say, let us go look it up on the computer.
These pictures were taken at Dussel's in Brimfield.  everyone should go there.  They have a scary haunted bus and 2 corn mazes.  One for adults and one for small children.  Plus they are just cool blokes.  

No comments: