Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Friday, July 1, 2011

Ohio Wedding Photographer

I have been trying to teach my kids to learn how to swim so that when we visit Lake Powell I won't have to be such a worry wart.  And as I was watching my kids eating their dripping popsicles sitting out in the sun drying off, I was thinking about how much I love my kids.  How much I love being a mother.   And I thought, how lucky am I that I like being a mother.  It hasn't always been like that for me though.  For the first several years actually, I felt unsatisfied with "just" being a mother.  I think a lot of that changed for me when I started my business.  I am able to work form home, leave home, be creative, talk to adults, get dolled up and most importantly come back home to my family.  This has been a good choice for our family.  I am so lucky to have what I have, to be happy in my life.  I look at this little boy below and he is so loved and adored.  He is lucky too.  Lucky are we that love and are loved!



















No comments: