Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, June 27, 2011

Big Daddy turns 32

This is Logan…he is a super serious dude so this picture is way special.  It isn't often I catch his silly-isms.
He defended is dissertation just last week.  It has been a load off my back let me tell you!
He likes to bake but can't often any more because of our "disease".
In his free time he likes to play golf with our seven year old.  They have made a nine  hole golf corse in our backyard complete with 2 sand traps and even a water hazard when the kitty pool is out.
When he isn't golfing he can be found cuddling his younger two children while watching their all time favorite "Sean the Sheep".
Last week we unanimously agreed that I can't cook and he is a great chef.
He has long hair to spite his parents I think.
He is a devout friend.
He sleeps like a vampire, on his back arms and legs crossed, really, like that.
He bites his nails when he is nervous.
He does a lot of laundry… don't tell my mother-in-law.
Logan is the best listener ever, makes sense since he is a counselor and all.
I love him.
I feel lucky every day that he loves me and our babies.
Happy 32 big daddy.
We adore you.

No comments: