Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Digging for props

I am really looking forward to this years wedding season.  It looks a little hectic but nothing I can't handle. I hope.  I am always excited to see what my clients will come up with.  Boy if I could do my wedding over again….. I can see it now,  in a hundred different ways!  I went antiquing with my two year old son Sawyer today. Talk about a bull in a china shop.  A little stressful but we had a lot of fun. I was looking for a few new props for a couple engagement shoots this summer.  I wish I could afford to redecorate my whole house with items from this antique store.  I love old wood, old jewelry, old chairs. I like thinking about who owned them before me and what their story might be.  Makes old junk a little special.
I found a babysitter for tonight!! Pretty excited to see Jasmine Star in Akron present. Oh the perks of living near a big city.  

No comments: