Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I have decided

Since Logan and have had made the decision to make our family blog private I feel a little sad that some of my friends and clients are missing out on a part of me.  I think i am going to start posting an occasional picture or two of me and my family!!  After all they are my inspiration.

This is my little man Soy boy.  Or baby as my daughter still calls him.  He is holding a raccoon.  This use to belong to Daddy when he was a young-en. He was fond of raccoons.  And that face he is giving….. that is the " I am so dogon cute I can't seem to help myself" look.   I just can't get enough of this boy. Oh and yes that is a ponytail and he is a boy.  He just does everything good and bad his sister does. Ponytail and all.  I love you Sawyer.

No comments: