Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lantern Court Wedding

This was my first time shooting at Lantern Court.  And yeah it was crazy big.  I decided that no one needs a house that huge.  But if I was given one I wouldn't complain. I had the opportunity to capture Elisabeth and Justin's engagement photo's this spring.  And what a great idea it was.  I think the fact that they have already worked with me really helped the wedding day more smoothly.  I was also able to see their little one again.  Talk about the prettiest eyes I have ever seen.  Thank you, thank you for allowing me to join you on this super fantastic day!  





























                                      

A little review from this bride after she received her images.  This review and others can be found on The Knot.

I am so happy with the work Mindy Sue did for both our engagement session and our wedding. She likes to capture movement of REAL people & has a great eye. Her photos are both artistic & life-like! 

I didn't want the standard wedding photos - I was looking for something with a little bit of an artistic flare. 

Mindy has a great aesthetic (think Anthropologie shoot). 

She also helped keep our event & guests moving! 

Five stars!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mindy! These photos are incredible. I love you unique and relaxed approach to the bride and groom's photos. You really have a beautifully vintage aesthetic in your work, these weddings photos are just timeless. I love seeing your new work!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! I must squish on the chubby little baby, what a doll! You made these photos feel like a fairytale Mindy. Nice work!