Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Natural History Museum wedding

These two could not have picked a more perfect venue.  The groom even had dinosaurs imbedded in his ring.  I had no Idea that The Natural History Museum hosted weddings.  But they do.  And it is such a fun unique venue to work in.  I had the opportunity to capture their engagement session a few weeks ago which was so helpful on the wedding day!  We knew each other and how one another worked.  It just helps take away one more pressure on that big wedding day for everyone I think.
Did I mention these two amazing dancing skills?  There was no swaying back and forth, they were swinging and dipping and all sorts of wonderfulness!  I am smiling about the memory now as I type.  I hope you find some images here that you love!!!! Mindy





















The below review is from their lovely mother.  This and other reviews can be found on The Knot

I highly recommend Mindy Sue Photography for your weddings in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Mindy was professional in every way. She came to our events dressed in the style of the event and instantly put everyone at ease. She thought of poses and candid shots that never occurred to us. The children quickly took to Mindy and she was able to capture priceless pictures of our adorable little ones. Her pictures of the bride and groom took my breath away! They felt so relaxed with Mindy and even forgot that she was there taking pictures. I can't stop looking at all of the lovely pictures Mindy took to capture the memories of this special time. I requested Mindy to take pictures at the rehearsal dinner and the results are spectacular. Choosing Mindy Sue Photography for our son's wedding pictures was one of the best decisions I have ever made. 

Sincerely,

Colleen Riddle, Mother of the Groom

No comments: