Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Oak Lodge, PA | Trista and Kurt

As you all know The Oak Lodge is one of my FAVORITE venues to shoot at!!  I adore the buildings the people and the scenery.  This time around is no exception!  The lovely couple and I were able to work together earlier in the year as I did their engagement pictures.  It is so nice being able to work with my clients before the actual day!  It makes the wedding day go so much more smoothly.  Trista and Kurt's wedding was wonderful.  With a live band, good food and a great venue how can you go wrong.  Oh and did I mention good people.  The love the people had for this couple was so apparent that night.  Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your amazing day!  

jewelry

getting ready

the lodge

Mom and Daughter first look

flowers

hair

groom


















The below review is from this beautiful bride.  It can also be found on The Knot along with other reviews. 


I am soooo happy we picked Mindy Sue as our photographer. She helped me relax during the whole day. She knew exactly what to do and got everyone to be where they needed to be for efficient and beautiful family and bridal party photos. She was also very fun and helped everyone just be happy and relax. 
Every time I needed her throughout the day/night she was there. She also helped us during the first look. I am not a very good "model" and she helped us every step of the way. She would tell us exactly how to pose while also capturing candid moments. I am so happy I chose Mindy. Her photos are so beautifully unique and exactly what I wanted. She made my wedding day stress free and I am so happy with all of the photos. If you are on the fence you will be extremely happy you chose Mindy. Her photography is unmatched! :-)

No comments: