Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Amy and Frederic are wed at Twin Lakes in Kent

What a lucky girl I was.  On this day I was able to capture these two amazing people making the most awesome promise two people can make to each other.  Both artists in their own right, both loving, giving people.  I spent the whole day on the verge of tears as guest after guest  expressed their praise to the service and the crazy amount of giving that these two people offer the world.  As I left I hugged my bride and whispered to her how lucky I felt to have to to know this part of her.  I longed to be one of her friends who adored her and who was adored by her.  These two combined are making waves in this world and I am so happy to know them and call them friend.  
































No comments: