Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, September 30, 2013

Michelle and Mike / Country Cottage and Gardens wedding

Mike and Michelle were both so crazy nervous on their wedding day.  It was so cute to watch them anxiously get ready.  They were quiet and serious. And then I took them out onto the beautiful grounds of the amazing  Country Cottage and Gardens to do their first look.
There they were able to adore each other alone before the ceremony (the best fifteen minutes of the day in my opinion).  And then they both transformed into laughing, strong, happy people.  Their wedding was small and intimate.  Just close friends and family. So I was able to capture everyone interacting and loving the bride and groom.  The gratitude this couple felt for all of those that came to support them was just abundant with every conversation I was apart of.  
Oh and did I mention the amazing food!!!! Or that the venue comes with the most detail oriented wedding planner I have ever worked with? This couple adored each other and I feel pretty lucky to have been apart of their wedding day.  
 








































Country Cottage and Gardens
6612 Mineral City, OH 44656

No comments: