Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, December 31, 2012

family pictures in Olmsted falls


 Olmsted Falls has the prettiest location to take family pictures!! Below you will find the spunkiest little girl ever! She gave me thirty minutes and she had had enough.  The best part of the shoot is when she slid down on the muddy hill in her white tights and boots.  I am sure her parents didn't think it too funny but it was the highlight of the shoot for me.  She was the cutest muddiest thing, bless her!  





Christmas has come and gone and life is getting back to normal which makes me so sad!  My computer was getting fixed and it took all Christmas break to fix it which was a blessing in disguise.  I was then able to focus on my family and not my work or my blogging, it was wonderful.  We played the new Mario Party 9 everyday.  Several times a day.  It is fun because my seven year old is just as good as my 33 year old husband so it keeps things interesting.

No comments: