Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Drummm Rollllll Please







 IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We are so crazy excited!!  This being my last, it is nice to have even numbers, even genders.  I didn't realize how much I wanted a girl until we heard the news.  My boys are sooooo amazingly easy - that a boy would have been welcome.  However, it is a girl, and I am again looking forward to pretty bows and dresses for her to refuse to wear.  

Wedding season is in full swing and boy has it kept me on my toes.  I am excited for another one this weekend.  
Note to self: It is okay to sit down every once in a while- you're pregnant! 

1 comment:

Hunter Clan said...

Yeah congrats!! She will be darling & what a lucky little lady to have you two as parents!!