Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bride and Groom

















Wedding shoots are my favorite!! I fear I say that a lot but I love taking pictures of just about anything.  I loved Jonelle's first e-mail to me.  She tells me her story and at the end says, "Don't freak out but Joey and I are both deaf."  Ummmm. That made me a bit nervous. I took a year of ASL in college but the only signs I could remember were naked and nice to meet you.  And there are only so many ways those phrases could be used in a photo shoot.  Jonelle did a great job calming me though.  She is one amazing lip reader.  It was so wonderful working with them. They were both sooo relaxed and kind, oh and patient.  Not to mention they have the cutest little boy.  I have pictures of him to show you but those will have to wait for later.

No comments: