Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, February 4, 2013

Studio Photography in Cleveland!

This is Jenny and little Lucy.  Jenny is one of my photography buddies.  We both brought our little angels and our cameras and had a great afternoon taking pictures of all the cuteness in my new studio near Cleveland.  The kids cried and fought and played and it was perfect.  I feel so lucky to get to create these beautiful images.  I feel even luckier to have them of me and my daughter.  Those are to come soon.  



Cleveland Ohio wedding and portrait photographer, Mindy Sue.  Specializing in creating images that are natural, photojournalistic and modernly vintage.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I don't have words to tell you how much I love these! Thank you so much for sharing your talent! I LOVE THEM! I will cherish them forever and feel sad I don't have them with my older kids when they were little:) Why didn't we meet earlier!